Four Fascinating Ways Video Marketing Has Conquered the Internet In 2014, the marketing practice on everyone’s mind is without a doubt advertising with web video productions. More than 81% of the top advertising professionals in the U.S. have begun to create video marketing content for their clients, and that number continues to grow every day. It’s safe to say that video marketing content has become one of the most — if not the most — effective ways to market a brand on the Internet. And these four amazing facts will show you how that’s possible: Online video content is ubiquitous and universally-watched In a typical 24-hour span, 100 million users will watch video online. YouTube will receive more than 4 billion video plays, and more than 500 years’ worth of video content will be viewed. If you still have doubts about video marketing effectiveness, just keep reading. The web’s largest search engines favor video for SEO purposes Search engines, aware of how many people are watching online videos each day, rank video content more favorably than traditional text content. In fact, approximately 70% of Google’s top 100 most popular searches feature a video result on the front page of results; in addition, video will receive an amazing 267% more links than ordinary content for SEO. Humans are biologically wired to prefer video content over text-based content This statistic says it all: 20% of people will read text-based content, while the other 80% will prefer to watch a video that conveys the same exact information. This is because our brains are basically programmed to respond faster to visuals and images; this may explain why users will stay on a website that contains video marketing content for about two minutes longer than they’d stay on a website without video. Video content and social media go together like peanut butter and jelly A glimpse on your Facebook newsfeed makes it clear that people love to share videos that make them laugh, think — even cry — with their friends and family through social media. Creating compelling video content is a quick way to increase one’s audience exponentially through the process of sharing on social media. On Twitter alone, more than 700 YouTube videos are shared every minute! What else do you know about marketing with online video? Share your favorite facts and statistics with us in the comments! More like this. Post navigation Planes, Buses, Bikes and Cars Options for Transportation in Oahu3 Fresh Themes for a Sophisticated Outdoor Party Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment * Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.