When getting married you will want to find good and creative wedding poses in order to have artistic wedding photography done. You can find creative wedding photographers who can help with creative wedding poses. There are fun wedding poses, serious wedding poses, wedding party poses, as well as creative wedding poses that your photographer can suggest. Photography is an important part of the wedding and you will want to make sure you make the day very special with photography. The entire photography industry in the United States makes approximately $10 billion dollars of revenue. The United States photography industry increased by approximately 0.7% yearly from 2009 to 2014.
There are an estimated 2.5 million weddings in the U.S. yearly. The United States wedding industry made about 40 billion dollars in revenue yearly. The average cost of a wedding in 2012 in the United States was an estimated $28,400. There are, as of 2014, an estimated 160,640 photography businesses that are located in the United States.
Some facts on photography:
* The photography industry employs around 224,893 people in the U.S.
* We take as many photos today every two minutes as all of humanity did in the 1800s
* The lengthiest photograph negative ever worldwide is 129 feet long
* The most expensive camera ever sold was a 1923 Leica camera for $2.8 million
Creating wedding memories through photography and a hiring wedding coordinator guide is a fun and enjoyable way to make every step of planning and up to your special day extraordinary. Wedding planners are not just scheduling the traditional photos for the wedding day, they are hiring photographers to take pics of all the things you need for a wedding and the best place to have a wedding reception. Take a look at these must-have photo opp ideas you’ll definitely want to say, “I do” to!
1. The Proposal: Remembering the time and place of the engagement is a must-have for today’s couples. Ask your photographer to join you at the special place and reenact the proposal with professional flair. Take closeups of the bridal jewelry being slid on the finger and a closeup of the two kissing as fiances.
2. Gown/Tuxedo Shopping: Saying, “yes to the dress” is becoming just as important as the wedding day. Take your photographer along to the boutique where you and your wedding party try on dresses, tuxes, drink champagne and find the perfect wedding flower supplies.
3. The Shoes: Closeups of the happy couple’s shoes, side by side seal the commitment deal and prepare you for a walk down the aisle with the love of your life.